THE LIFE AND LOVE OF THE FERGUSON'S

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Love and Marriage...

Five months and a day after our first date, James and Terra sealed their love for time and all eternity on November 15th, 2008.

I can't believe we have already celebrated our one month anniversary of our marriage. Life has been so good and come so naturally for James and I. We love waking up to each other every morning and laying down together at night. Terra is still trying to get used to the snoring, but James sometimes waits to fall asleep until I have. So sweet! Other nights, I try to get him to change sides to no avail. He snores on every side. LOL! Oh well. We have done fairly well considering I've had a cold since the day before we got married. I can't seem to shake this multiple cold that I've encountered. It is amazing that he still cuddles up to me with a snotty nose and a halking cough. Ahhh......love and marriage!

No comments:

Post a Comment