Sweetheart Ferguson: Tagged! I'm Quirky and I'm It!
Okay, Kristen, my sister is definitely quirky! Now she wants to hear from me about my quirks....
I don't like to get out of bed in the morning. I set three alarms on my cell phone before prying myself out of bed. I do however get up with my husband (after two alarms and a snooze alarm) and make his lunch while he showers. Then, I promptly go back to bed until I really have to get up for the day. Note: Do not call before 9am. I work nights as well as days, so my sleep schedule gets messed up from that.
I believe in water bottles. I do not recycle. I know....now everyone is going to get on my back about that. I collect water bottles. I am learning how to throw them away instead of keeping them under my bed after finishing drinking the last drop. That's an improvement! You can ask my parents about that! LOL! Did you know you can buy a case of water from Costco for $3.99! Awesome!
When setting the table, I am very particular about where on the table the placemat is set. My glass table has a little edge that is not noticeable to most people, I'm sure....but I like to make sure that all the placemats are lined up with that edge. My square plates have to be straight at a 90 degree angle to the placemats. But hey! The table looks great! So it's not that bad.....right!?!
One quirky trait that was passed on to me from Mom Voss is that I like to serve food out of serving bowls and platters. James did not understand this quirk and thought it was excessive. "What's so bad about serving it out of a metal bowl?" "It's a metal bowl! That is meant to cook in, not to present food." As a result, Mom and Dad Ferguson got us a beautiful white serving platter for Christmas and James got me Corningware bowls that are white and very good for putting out on the table to serve out of. They both got immediate use for Christmas dinner with the Voss parents and the missionaries. =)
Well, Kristen, are you happy now?! That is all I can think of. I asked James what some of my quirks were and he had a blank look on his face. He said I'm pretty normal. Ahhhh! I love him!
- Sweetheart Ferguson
I loved it! It brought a huge smile to my face!
ReplyDeleteMonica